As this is a family-run site, we prefer to keep things informal. However, as a guide for our guests we have produced the following basic Site Rules by which we would appreciate you abide.
- Check in times are: 2pm for glamping pods and 3pm for holiday cottages, and check out times are 11am for pods and 10am for cottages. Pitches are available from 1.30pm.
- Tranquillity is a major attraction of the site therefore we kindly request that noise levels are kept to a minimum after 10pm and complete quiet after midnight.
- Smoking, cooking or open fires are not permitted in the Pods. Nor should any hot items be placed on the timber decking. BBQs are allowed on the hardstanding provided. The electric sockets may be used for mobile phones, laptops and travel appliances but not ordinary domestic appliances.
- Please keep to designated public footpaths or highways when out walking. It is considered trespass if you enter privately owned land without permission.
- Please do not use household appliances in caravans. Any unsuitable electrical appliances used inside an outfit may make it unsafe and illegal.
- Gas heaters only to be used in awnings.
- Dogs should be kept under control at all times and, out of consideration for other site users, dog dirt must be cleared from both the site and the field.
- No ball games amongst the caravans. Please use the field instead. But be aware this is also a dog walking area, with associated perils!
- Only one car per pitch, unless by prior agreement with us.
- For fire safety reasons, we need to know how many people are on site so if you are expecting visitors, please notify us beforehand.
- Please use breathable groundsheets in your awnings, in order to preserve the grass for other users.
- Please use the chemical disposal points provided. However, disposable nappies and other bulky items should be wrapped and placed in the bins provided. Greywater may be put in the chemical disposal.
- The site bins are only for waste generated on site.
- Please familiarise yourself with the fire safety installations around the site, in case of the unlikely event of a fire.
- Finally, we reserve the right to ask any guests to leave if we believe their conduct is not in the spirit of the Site Rules.
Thank you for your cooperation, Ed and Kate Download the Site Rules, Site Plan & Directions »