We're excited to announce that we have now re-opened!
The communal showers and loos are open, but we are not opening the kitchen facility, shop or pop up cafe, nor are we hiring out airbeds. Unfortunately, we have had to make the decision to open only the 'grown ups only' area of the poddery, but will be honouring family bookings made for pods up until this point.
We have had to change the way we do things, including operating largely 'contactless' check-in arrangements. You can expect the following:
- All units will have been cleaned in accordance with Government guidelines, and we are 'Good to Go'
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the communal areas
- We are not accepting groups or visitors, in order to better maintain social distancing and reduce comings and goings
- We ask that people respect the social distancing rules, and have signs around the site as reminders
- The cottages are self-contained, but we are providing anti-viral cleaners so that visitors have some extra comfort
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends in the pods. Again, in order to reduce the footfall
- We will ask you to let us know when you leave if you have felt well or unwell. This is in order to aid in the Government's track and trace scheme
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell
Thankyou for your patience. We know it is a difficult time for everyone.