Staying in a Glamping pod is very much a camping experience – only easier! Our pods are an empty, carpeted space, with a heater, light and electric, so remember to bring all your camping kit.
- The showers and loos are open, but we are operating on a reduced capacity on the site overall
- We are not opening our kitchen facility, shop or pop up cafe, nor are we hiring out airbeds.
- We are not accepting groups.
- We are only opening the pods in the 'grown ups only' area of the site, in order to maintain social distancing and reduce footfall.
- We have a two night minimum stay on weekends, in order to keep cleaning requirements and footfall to a manageable level.
Our main poddery is set aside for ‘grown ups only’, ensuring that, whether it is school holidays or not, you needn’t worry about little ones (sorry little ones, but sometimes grown-ups need some ‘me time’). Leaving you to sit on your decking and take in the wonderful views of Teesdale, a relaxing drink in hand – with just birdsong as accompaniment.
All our pods are dog friendly.
You can book on the calendar on the pod page.